Monday 14 July 2008

1)Lessons.Iwas interesting and funny,but I was realy tired on the waorkshop.After the lessons and dinner we were having Assambly!!!I didn't take a part there,but a lot of my friends did=))However,it wasn't so good-looking.
2)On the next day we went to Cambridge and spent there half a day.I saw big church a lot of shops.I bought some prezents for my relatives.On the same day we had Disko!!!Fist time it wasn't enjoefull,but after some time everybody starts dancing=)))Some guys thinks that it too stupid to dans,but to my mind it's great spending time.
3)Thrope park is expensive,but it costs this money!!!We mad crazy laugh there!!!At first time I was walkig alone,then I met people from Spain and we continued wasting time together=)))I won toy,it was bee!!!I ate cotton candy,drank sweet water,and that night I slept as dead man!!!=)))))

No comments: